10.29.2012

Samhain

I know it's been awhile since my last pot but I've been busy and sometimes I can't really think of anything that's post worthy on my blog and t hen sometimes i just forget. I might just set a reminder for me to do a blog post on the same day of every month. Anywho, Samhain (pronounced Sah-win) is coming up! For those of you that don't know what Samahin is, for many of you it's just Halloween. This will be my first Samhain :] I wonder what other people that are celebrating it are going to do. Personally I've been planning to make some sky lanterns or mini hot air balloons (similar to the ones in Tangled), with my sister and releasing them while making a wish for the new year also in remembrance of the many people that have passed this year. However I might not do that my boyfriend asked me to carve pumpkins with him so I might just do that.  Another thing I though of doing is making a wish tree. Which is basically tying a whole bunch of written wishes on a note card or a piece of paper and then tying them all to a tree (real or fake). I might just do that with my friends around Yule, or Christmas, since that's when most people do that anyway. Maybe next year I'll make sky lanterns....hopefully. I'll try to post what I did for Samhain around the beginning of November.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment